We look after two theatre organs in Cannock, the 3/10 Compton at The grange in Hazel Slade and the 3c/8 Cannock Wurlitzer.
Our Compton started life in 1933 as a 3/7 installed at the Picture House, Douglas, on the Isle Of Man. It was later removed by Organist and Organ Builder, Ron Curtis, and installed in Gorton Evangelical Church, Manchester. In 1989, it was purchased by Steve Tovey and installed in the Barn at The Grange where it remains today. We meet fortnightly on Sundays, please contact us for details.
The Compton is also available for private practice on certain days throughout the year.
The Ex Regal Golders Green Wurlizer console also is used during most of the concerts. This console was connected in 2015 to the Barn Organ, and controls most of it's pipework.